Kraft paper bags can be divided into: pure kraft paper bags, paper aluminum composite kraft paper bags, woven bags in accordance with the material of the kraft paper bag.
White kraft paper bags can be divided into five types according to their different manufacturing methods:
1. Three-layer white kraft paper bag: It can be used to pour a film on the paper to play the role of waterproofing. The form is the opening at the bottom of the seam, which is environmentally friendly and hygienic. White kraft paper bags are available in a variety of styles and can be ordered as needed. Such as open bottom type, open bottom type, seam bottom pocket and so on.
2. Multi-layer white kraft paper bag: It is made of high-strength packaging made of high-quality white kraft paper. The inner layer is made of imported yellow kraft paper, which can be coated with waterproof film on the inner layer to play a waterproof role. Such packaging is suitable for pigments, dyes, food additives, plastics, and the like.
3. Three-layer paper bag plus PE inner film bag: imported white kraft paper, color offset printing. The form is the bottom of the seam, which is environmentally friendly and hygienic. The product uses a new plastic, wood pulp kraft paper to ensure quality.
4. Sewing bottom paper bag: divided into paper-plastic composite and full paper. Generally, the M-shaped hem is on both sides, and there is also a flat pattern. The material is made of paper-plastic composite cloth or multi-layer kraft paper, and the seam bottom is made of seam and crepe paper or hemp rope to heat the melt tape.
5. Slit bottom pocket: suitable for automatic packaging equipment. The bottom pocket is divided into paper-plastic composite and full-paper. Such packaging is mostly used in building materials such as chemical products, fine minerals, pigments, and resins.